Thank you for placing your trust in us by choosing insurance offered by PZU Życie SA.
Due to the increasing number of cases of COVID-19, a disease caused by the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus, we would like to provide you with important information about our liability and the insurance protection you are covered by.
PZU Życie SA protects its customers also in the event of an epidemic or pandemic.
This means that contracting COVID-19 and the consequences of the disease are covered by standard insurance protection.
We will pay a benefit for your hospital stay as long as the conditions under the contract are met, including:
- documentation of the stay,
- minimum required length of stay,
- a contractually diagnosed illness,
- hospital treatment of the disease (quarantine is not a basis for payment).
We will also pay a benefit for death resulting from infection with the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
In connection with a COVID-19 diagnosis, no benefit will be paid for a serious illness - this disease is not covered by the insurance contract.
For our life and health insurance customers who take out medical cover, we recommend contacting a doctor by teleconsultation in the first instance. Remote medical advice fully replaces stationary visits and reduces the risk of spreading infectious diseases. We will only make in-patient visits to medical facilities if this is absolutely required
To minimize the risk of infection, please follow the recommendations of the Chief Sanitary Inspectorate (GIS), the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
When symptoms indicate a coronavirus infection, it is worthwhile to quickly consult and determine further proceedings. Simply book a telemedicine consultation
We encourage you to use our services remotely myPZU - website and mobile application
- report an incident and check the status of your case,
- make an appointment for a teleconsultation or a medical appointment.
PZU Call Center 801 102 102 (fee in line with the operator's tariff) - open 24/7 report an event,
- find out how to conclude or extend certain insurance agreements.
- If you need to submit documents, you can send them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PZU Health Call Center 801 405 905 (fee according to the operator's tariff) - open 24/7
- contact us for a teleconsultation or a medical appointment.
Additionally, we would like to inform you that the process of reporting an incident and paying out benefits is carried out without any interference.